At JP Video Kent we believe it is vital to safeguard and keep the privacy of our clients and website visitors.
Information We Collect
For our website purposes we may gather and process the following data about you:
- Information of your use on our site, including details about your visits. For example, pages viewed and the areas that you access. This information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. Such as, when you submit for a price quote or further information on a project.
- Information that you have given when you communicate with us by any means.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that is collected from you to provide our services to you. This information may be used for some of the following purposes:
- To give information about our services that you have enquired about.
- To provide information to you in relation to other services you may be interested in. This additional information will only be given where you have consented to receive these such information.
- To notify you of any adjustments to our website or services.
- If you have use our services before, we may provide you to information of similar services that you may benefit from.
Storing Your Personal Data
To conduct our website it might become necessary to transmit data that we have gathered from you to locations outside of the European Union from processing and storing.
By giving your personal data over to us, you agree to this transfer, storing, or processing. We make sure that the correct steps are taking to ensure your data is treated and stored securely.
The sending of data throught the internet is not 100% secure, and occasionally information can be intercepted. We are unable to guarantee the security of the data you have sent us electronically. Sending this information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
You have the right to access any information we have relating to you (Under the Data Protection Act 1998). Please be aware we reserve the right to charge a fee of £20 to cover the costs of retrieving the information for you.